Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sneaky Peaky!

As Mentioned here http://ashiadesigns.blogspot.com/2008/01/sale-time.html Timeless Original is no more! The only place you can get one now is in the new player pack at my mainstore, or at the Fab Free headquaters. Ive been hard at work on Timeless Basic, the awesome replacement. And it's time for a sneak peak! My idea was to have basic, everyday makeups that anyone could wear, for any occasion, and as I usualy lean towards the glittery and outrageous, this release and the last skin release (Base) have been a lesson in zen for me!! Also because most of the Chic range will be retired, I wanted to have freckles for the Timeless range, and why not for free with each purchase! So 4 eyeshadows, 4 lip colours (2 matt 2 gloss), all very pretty and wearable!

Windlight. Strikes fear into the hearts of designers!!! I felt the fear and did it anyways, biting the bullet and redoing my shading and highlights, new backs of the knees and butt, new collarbone and other bits and pieces no one else would notice except me!!!! So witout further ado, here's that sneak peak I promised before I started my espresso fueled ramblings! Love Ash

No comments: